- Ghirotto, L. (2013) Being part, being involved: The adult’s role and child participation in an early childhood learning context. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261027434_Being_part_being_involved_The_adult’s_role_and_child_participation_in_an_early_childhood_learning_context
- Hedges, H. and Cooper, M. (2018) Relational play-based pedagogy: theorising a core practice in early childhood education. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13540602.2018.1430564
- Mathers, S. et.al. (2014). Sound Foundations: A review of the research evidence on quality for early childhood education and care for children under three. Implications for policy and practice. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312295686
- Mermelshtine, R. (2017) Parent–child learning interactions: A review of the literature on scaffolding. https://bpspsychub.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/bjep.12147Ungar, T. Neuroscience, Joy, and the Well-Infant Visit That Got Me Thinking. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5217849/
- Papatheodorou, T. and Moyles, J (2009). Learning Together in the Early Years: Exploring Relational Pedagogy.
- Rose, J and Rogers, S (2012). The role of the adult in early years settings. https://www.mheducation.co.uk/the-role-of-the-adult-in-early-years-settings-9780335242306-emea-group
- Whitebread, D, and Coltman, P. (2012) Teaching and Learning in the Early Years, 4th edition.
- Zurek, A (2014). Scaffolding as a Tool for Environmental Education in Early Childhood. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1108033.pdf
Back to Supporting development and learning