Skip to content
- Find quality time every day to tell and read stories to children, using puppets, soft toys, or real objects as props.
- Provide stories, pictures and puppets which allow children to experience and talk about how characters feel.
- Include familiar environmental print in the role play area.
- Create frequent opportunities for singing, rhymes and music sessions.
- Provide a range of simple musical and percussion instruments, such as tambourines, shakers or xylophones.
- Include children in digital screen activity, for example, to recognise screen icons.